Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just got scammed by XxScamming_is_funxX

Don't trust this a**hole. Got me for 2 mill.|||lol did his name not give it away?|||didnt his name give it away??|||so the gamertag wasnt a warning for you? |||


so the gamertag wasnt a warning for you?



what all these guys said wow |||lol|||haha|||I thought everybody on this forum was legit?|||


I thought everybody on this forum was legit?


90% of the people on this forum aren't legit. |||wow ur a fuckking morrron
lmfao u suckkkk|||


lol did his name not give it away?



100% agree...wow...


It's like this:


Stranger: Hey
You: Hey, how are you? What's your name?
Stranger: Doing okay, feeling a bit devilish. My name is I'll shoot you in the face if you give me a high five Smith.
You: You're name is I'll shoot you in the face if you give me a high five?
Stranger: Yes sir, my parents were a s sholes.
You: *HIGH FIVE*
Stranger: Ummmm...*POW*BANG*KAZAAAMMM*
You: (Missing face..)|||lmao dumb *|||Yeah, but if you saw his sig you would have thought he was legit.

He put the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." As if that wasn't convincing enough, he even put that he was 100% legit.|||


Yeah, but if you saw his sig you would have thought he was legit.

He put the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." As if that wasn't convincing enough, he even put that he was 100% legit.



If Osama Bin Laden wore a shirt that said that do you think that Team Six wouldn't have capped him? Use the search feature man.|||


Yeah, but if you saw his sig you would have thought he was legit.

He put the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." As if that wasn't convincing enough, he even put that he was 100% legit.


Hahahah thats good

No comments:

Post a Comment