Monday, April 23, 2012

Who else has ordered the Hall of Fame Edition?

I figured since I mostly play Madden for MUT I would buy it for the special HOF cards.
|||here|||wait till you find out that looman is gunna charge 20 bucks to unlock mut so he can make money off of farming, then you wont be playing mut as much|||i did|||


wait till you find out that looman is gunna charge 20 bucks to unlock mut so he can make money off of farming, then you wont be playing mut as much
what r u talking about bro, u no this for sure or r u just guessing|||I really doubt a $20 charge is going to happen. I've only played MUT the last two weeks but found it addicting to try and get the collections and it's fun opening up the packs to see what cards I pull. I just finished off the AFL jersey collection which was a pain in the you know what.|||I did t preorder yet cuz I was going visit fam butill be pissed f there isn't anymore|||i just have a feeling that he rather make money off of farming than stop it altogether, so that would be perfect solution for him , every account you make, youd have to spend 20bucks to unlock mut, then you can still farm and he makes alot of exta cash off it , just a guess tho lol , i have no clue|||


i just have a feeling that he rather make money off of farming than stop it altogether, so that would be perfect solution for him , every account you make, youd have to spend 20bucks to unlock mut, then you can still farm and he makes alot of exta cash off it , just a guess tho lol , i have no clue
10-4 i hope he doesnt but even if he does ile pay the 20 bucks to make 400 dollars in coins on one account, it still would beat buying 200k for 50 bucks u no what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment